This Agreement is entered into by and between Peta Serras and person purchasing this purchase whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client. Coaching is an alliance between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximise personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1. Client/Coach Relationship
- That the above Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
- The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
2. Schedule and Fees
- The parties agree to engage in the payment fees per term agreed upon. If membership fees aren't paid within 14 days of due date, membership will be terminated.
3. Cancellations and Rescheduling
- There are no refunds on memberships purchased.
- There is a six-month minimum commitment for every member. You are able to cancel your account after the 6 months is up.
- This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach and the Coach shares with the Client as part of this relationship, is strictly confidential. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognised privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
- As calls are conducted on Zoom and saved, if you want to remain anonymous, please keep your camera off and change your name to something that will give you the ability to be identified as you enter but will still give you anonymity.
5. Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in these T&Cs, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under these T&Cs, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under these T&Cs for all coaching services rendered through and including any termination date.